A VHF/UHF Contest program VUSC for Windows by OK1DIX
VUSC 4 WIN
from 29th September 2021
generation of the free VHF/UHF/SHF Contest Log VUSC for WINDOWS XP, VISTA, WIN
7, 8 and 10
- The program is
a freeware, neither fee
nor registration is needed.
- Free QSO editor. Any QSO can be changed
at any time in the entire log.
- Entering QSOs directly into the log or in the TACLog/Atalanta style.
- Both modes of entering QSOs;
during the contest as well as off-line after the contest
- Broad options of screen layout setting (window sizes and
positions, font types and sizes)
- High data security in case of hardware/Windows failure
- Database of calls, locators and bands from previous contests
as well as import from external data sources.
for various input/output file formats (EDI, ADIF, text).
for QSL card printing and QSL database
- CAT control
of multiple TRXs for each band. QRG/mode display and tuning from the band map.
- Keying of
multiple TRXs from serial or parallel port
with automatic switching according to the selected band.
- Integrated software elbug. Paddle connects directly to the
serial/parallel port without any interface box.
for separate sound cards for
multiple TRXs (SSB CQ and audio recording during the contest).
for DX cluster, ON4KST chat and
band map with filtering of incoming messages,
spots and logged on users as well as on-line result
sharing on the SLOVHF.net
Communication with the program AirScout (DL2ALF), automatic data
requests for the station logged on the ON4KST chat and other options.
- Network support for MULTI category. Log sharing, sending skeds and
messages among operators.
- Packet radio server - sharing of the TNC5 packet
modem over the network.
- Control of up to 10 rotators. Automatic turning to a locator, support of YAESU and SPID
communication protocol. A special VUSC rotator interface with enhanced options.
switching and external band switch control over serial/parallel port
For the complete
manual and download please click
Contact the author
The last "DOS based" version VUSC 4.08
from January 2005