Contest program VUSC by OK1DIX
- Fixed bug:
error in a DIX file
created from an imported EDI file.
- Fixed bug:
error in the EDI-file if
an incomplete contest code is entered.
- Added a
Serbian-Croatian complete manual. (thanks to Goran T98G)
What was new in previous versions?
- The program is a freeware,
no fee, no registration necessary
- Both modes on-line (during
the contest) and off-line (evaluation after the contest)
- Free log data editor
- Multiband support - all
- EDI file support for input
- Very high memory capacity
(several thousands QSOs, databases in RAM)
- High data security in case
of hardware/system failure
- Database of stations/locators
from previous contests available during the contest
- QSL support with database
- ADIF - electronic QSL
support for upload to http://www.eqsl.cc/qslcard
- CW/PTT keying on serial or
parallel port with elbug and jambic paddle.
- Sound card support with
voice memories for SSB CQ
- Rotator support with a
very simple hardware interface
- Network support (Ethernet
or Token Ring) - log sharing among non-limited number of
- Packet radio support (TNC5)
- monitoring of DX Cluster during the contest
- Packet server - sharing
the modem over the network
complete English manual click
here, for Serbian manual here, for Czech here.